- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if an OpenGL application tried to allocate a drawable when GPU-accessible memory is exhausted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an Xid error when terminating a video playback application using the overlay presentation queue in VDPAU.
- Updated nvidia-installer to avoid recursing too deeply into kernel source trees under/usr/lib/modules, mirroring an existing restriction on recursion under /lib/modules.
- Fixed a bug which caused truncation of the EGLAttribEXT value returned by eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT() on 64-bit systems.
- Fixed a kernel memory leak that occurred when looping hardware-accelerated video decoding with VDPAU on Maxwell-based GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if a RandR 1.4 output provided by a SinkOutput provider was selected as the primary output onX.Org xserver 1.17 and higher.
- Fixed a bug that caused waiting on X Sync Fence objects in OpenGL to hang indefinitely in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OpenGL from properly recovering from hardware errors orsync object waits that had timed out.