- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 950
- Fixed a bug that caused applications using OpenCL or CUDA with OpenGL interopability to crash when using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to only display the top half of a video frame when decoding and displaying H.265/HEVC encoded video streams.
- Fixed a bug that could cause GPU exceptions when using glReadPixels() on the depth or stencil buffers of multisample windows while resizing or moving the windows.
- Fixed a bug that could cause data from one texture level to overwrite data from the next lowest level, when creating a texture view that did not include the higher of the two levels.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the nvidia-settings control panel to crash when updating the display layout.
- Corrected some erroneous reporting of support for GLX extensions: several extensions were being reported as supported for indirect GLX, which were in fact only supported under direct rendering.
- Added support for the following EGL extensions:
- Marked the DeleteUnusedDP12Displays option as deprecated.
Version 1.5.0 of the X Resize and Rotate specification added a note that dynamically-created outputs will not be destroyed, so this option is deprecated and will be removed in a future driver release.
- Added support for VDPAU profiles added in VDPAU 0.9:
- Fixed a bug that prevented more than one RandR output from sharing user-added modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused application-specified swap intervals to be ignored on some screens when using Xinerama.
- Fixed a bug that caused user-supplied RandR modes with nonsensical combinations of the +HSync, -HSync, +VSync, and -VSync flags to corrupt the mode list.
- Added support to make an OpenGL 3.0 and above context current without making current to any drawable.