- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 950A
GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that caused the application to crash when saving the EDID to a file.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "mkprecompiled" utility included in the driver package from reading files correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an Xid error when terminating a video playback application using the overlay presentation queue in VDPAU.
- Updated nvidia-installer to avoid recursing too deeply into kernel source trees under /usr/lib/modules, mirroring an existing restriction on recursion under /lib/modules.
- Fixed a rare deadlock condition when running applications that use OpenGL in multiple threads on a Quadro GPU.
- Fixed a kernel memory leak that occurred when looping hardware-accelerated video decoding with VDPAU on Maxwell-based GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if a RandR 1.4 output provided by a Sink Output provider was selected as the primary output on X.Org xserver 1.17 and higher.
- Fixed a bug that caused waiting on X Sync Fence objects in OpenGL to hang indefinitely in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OpenGL from properly recovering from hardware errors or sync object waits that had timed out.