- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 19 (xorg-server 1.17).
- Updated the driver installation makefiles to use LOCALBASE instead of X11BASE to determine the default installation paths.
- Fixed a bug that rendered very bright garbage data onto some textures in UnrealEngine 4 applications. This issue is known as the "disco bug" by the UnrealEngine 4 Linux community.
- Added option UseSysmemPixmapAccel to control the use of GPU acceleration for X drawing operations on pixmaps allocated in system memory.
- Fixed a regression that prevented the NVIDIA X driver from recognizing Base Mosaic layouts generated by the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause VT-switching to fail following a suspend, resume, and driver reload sequence.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect colors to be displayed on X screens running at depth 8 on some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented GPUs from being correctly recognized in MetaMode strings when identified by UUID.
- Implemented support for disabling indirect GLX context creation using the -iglx option available on X.Org server release 1.16 and newer. Note that future X.Org server releases may make the -iglx option the default. To re-enable support for indirect GLX on such servers, use the +iglx option.
- Added the "AllowIndirectGLXProtocol" X config option. This option can be used to disallow use of GLX protocol. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more details.
- Fixed a crash with UnrealEngine 4 when the application was started with the -opengl4 commandline switch.
- Fixed an OpenGL issue that could cause glReadPixels() operations to be improperly clipped when resizing composited application windows, potentially leading to momentary X freezes.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the GLSL compiler from correctly evaluating some expressions when compiling shaders.