- Added support for the following GPU:
GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design
- Added HEVC YUV 4:4:4 decode support to the NVIDIA VDPAU driver.
- Added the new per-decoder profile capability bit VDP_DECODER_PROFILE_SUPPORTED_CHROMA_TYPES to the NVIDIA VDPAU driver.
- Added new VdpYCbCrFormats VDP_YCBCR_FORMAT_Y_UV_444 and
VDP_YCBCR_FORMAT_Y_U_V_444 for accessing YUV 4:4:4 surfaces via
VdpVideoSurfaceGetBitsYCbCr() and VdpVideoSurfacePutBitsYCbCr()
in the NVIDIA VDPAU driver.
- Added support for creation of YUV 4:4:4 video surfaces in the NVIDIA VDPAU driver.
- Raised the minimum supported X.Org xserver version to 1.7 (video driver ABI version 6).
- Updated the NVIDIA VDPAU driver to support allocating VDPAU video surfaces with explicit field or frame picture structure.
- Added support for the GL_NV_vdpau_interop2 OpenGL extension, which allows VDPAU/OpenGL surface sharing with explicit field or frame picture structure. Picture structure selection by applications can avoid the need for implicit surface structure conversion by the OpenGL implementation.