- Fixed a bug that caused corruption on vkCmdCopyImage calls for non-2D texture targets.
- Fixed a bug that caused mode switches to fail when an SDI output board was connected.
- Added the synchronization state for PRIME Displays to nvidia-settings.
- Improved error reporting in eglSwapBuffers() by generating codes for some missing error types, and adding additional detail to the already existing ones.
- Improved the appearance and functionality of the nvidia-settings control panel when it is resized to small sizes.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to prevent some icons from being displayed incorrectly while using some GTK+ themes.
- Fixed an X driver bug that caused the "NoEdidModes" token of the "ModeValidation" X configuration option to reject non-EDID modes whose timings matched EDID modes.
- Fixed an OpenGL driver bug that caused the upper bounds of floating-point viewports, specified through the ARB_viewport_array extension, to be clipped incorrectly.
- Added a new X configuration option "HardDPMS" which is disabled by default, but can be enabled to put displays to sleep with modesets rather than VESA DPMS. This may fix some displays that fail to sleep when DPMS becomes active. "HardDPMS" will be enabled by default in a future release.
- Raised the minimum supported X.Org xserver version to 1.5 (video driver ABI version 4).
- Added a Wayland platform library, libnvidia-egl-wayland.so, to allow Wayland compositors that support EGLDevice, EGLOutput, and EGLstreams to share EGL buffers with Wayland applications.
- Changed the minimum required Linux kernel version from 2.6.9 to 2.6.32.
- Fixed an OpenGL bug where conditional rendering (NV_conditional_render) was incorrectly affecting mipmap generation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to hang on systems booted in legacy VGA mode when using a DisplayPort Multi-Stream link.