- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 1030
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash after calling glDeleteBuffers on VBOs that have been remapped with ARB_vertex_attrib_binding.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause OpenGL applications to lock up until the X server receives input.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to drop device BusID values when making changes to an existing X configuration file.
- Fixed a regression that prevented nvidia-xconfig from querying some GPUs, e.g. when running `nvidia-xconfig -a`.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU playback to be corrupted when extended to coordinates beyond 16384 pixels.
- Added support for a "Nearest" transform filter in the X driver. This causes the X driver to use nearest neighbor filtering when performing screen transformations. The filter can be requested through the 'filter' argument to RandR's RRSetCrtcTransform, or through the 'ResamplingMethod' MetaMode token.
- Fixed a bug that could cause driver errors when setting modes on X screens running at Depth 8 or Depth 15.
- Fixed a bug that could cause intermittent kernel panics when running with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that caused a kernel panic when hotplugging HDMI displays on some Zotac mini PCs.