- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Fixed a bug that caused "nvidia-settings --query all" to print many duplicate entries.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications to crash in some situations when calling glXMakeCurrent while OpenGL threaded optimizations were enabled.
This frequently occurred when Steam was attempting to make a video appear full-screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU applications to use the blit presentation queue when a previous VDPAU application didn't shut down cleanly.
- Fixed hangs and crashes that could occur when an OpenGL context is created while the system is out of available memory.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption when OpenGL windows were moved or resized.
- Fixed a bug that caused X screens that use Option "UseDisplayDevice" "none" to be resized to 640x480 when using "xrandr -s" to change the screen configuration.
- Fixed a kernel crash that occurred when attempting to map large user memory allocations into CUDA.
- Disabled OpenGL threaded optimizations by default, initially enabled in 378.09, due to various reports of instability.
- Removed the X driver's logo splash screen and the corresponding NoLogo and LogoPath xorg.conf options.
- Added the "ResamplingMethod" MetaMode option, adding support for bicubic resampling methods when scaling screen transformations are in use.See the README for more details.
- Fixed a bug that left HDMI and DisplayPort audio muted after a framebuffer console mode was restored. For some displays, this caused the display to remain blank.
- Fixed a bug that caused audio over DisplayPort to stop working when the monitor was unplugged and plugged back in or awoken from DPMS power-saving mode.
- Fixed a regression that caused corruption in certain applications, such as window border shadows in Unity, after resuming from suspend.