- Fixed a bug that caused X to crash when applying changes to the RandR CscMatrix property while VT-switched away from X.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when exiting nvidia-settings on displays with 8 or 15 bit color depths.
- Added support for VDPAU Feature Set H to the NVIDIA VDPAU driver. GPUs with VDPAU Feature Set H are capable of hardware-accelerated decoding of 8192x8192 (8k) H.265/HEVC video streams.
- Added support for querying clock values on Pascal GPUs.
- Removed the Base Mosaic configuration option from nvidia-settings on systems where the feature is not actually supported.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-smi to report an inaccurate version number.